Auto req ID: 7288BR
Employee type: Intern - Full Time
This is a talent pipeline requisition for college/university students only. There may or may not be any open positions at this time. If one opens and there is a match, we will be sure to reach out.
Please be sure your resume includes the following information: university/college, degree type, major, GPA, anticipated graduation month & year, and any previous internship experience.
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking to gain experience, work on real world-projects, and connect with other highly-intelligent fun people in the technology industry? Do you feel passionate about learning a lot and making an impact? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Summer 2020 Intern at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of one of our many teams, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in joining a team that’s responsible for delivering truly innovative software that impacts our many customers and travelers around the world for 12-weeks during the summer.
As an Intern at Travelport, you will help us evolve and advance our industry with a single-minded aim – to create a more connected, more efficient and more profitable world for our customers.
You will have the opportunity to work in one of the following roles this summer:
- Business Analyst Intern
- Financial Analyst Intern
- Human Resources Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Procurement Intern
- Project Management Intern
As a Summer Intern, you may be asked to:
- Ensure functional designs meet business requirements so target results are achieved
- Analyze and interpret data to find trends and formulate sound business recommendations
- Assist in with the review of test cases, prepare test data and provide assistance with defect clarification
- Assist with process improvement activities within the Travelport End-to-End Delivery Model
- Maintain and support key applications and infrastructure
- Takes responsibility for a set of tasks to help initiate, plan, execute, control, and/or close a project
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values:
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high, and lead change.
- Actively pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field with a graduation date no later than Spring/Summer 2021.
- A student with strong academic performance.
- Gaining knowledge towards major through previous internships, part-time work, various class projects, side projects, volunteer and leadership opportunities
- An understanding and working knowledge of productivity applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and keen attention to detail
- Good leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a team as demonstrated through extra-curricular activities, school projects and/or work experience
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude with a real passion for the advancement of Technology
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
- Hands-on experience and contribute to real-world Travelport problems.
- Competitive hourly pay during the 12-week summer program.
- 3 days of unpaid time off.
- The opportunity to network with each other and former interns, recent graduates, hiring managers, and site-specific company leaders through various social and learning/development events.
Applicants for this position must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now and after graduation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.