Auto req ID: 6729BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you a B2B Brand Specialist looking for and exciting opportunity to be lead brand and creative Strategy for a Global B2B Technology company?
Do you have a passion for everything Brand and enjoy deep diving in to what it means, be the champion and bring it to life?
Have you specialized in looking at the value of an organization to their customers and partners from a Brand perspective?
If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Brand Director at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Marketing team you will play a pivotal and crucial part in ensuring that the brand is effectively run and developed to enable the business to grow share and extend itself into adjacent businesses.
You will drive events (Customer & Internal events, Hospitality, Trade show, Industry and Sponsorship) across all Travelport, ensuring a Group level strategy is adequately developed, implemented and managed for both internal and external customers. In addition, as Brand Director you are responsible for leading an in-house creative and content development team made up of design, copywriting and content marketing professionals.
This dynamic position will involve…
- Being tasked with making Travelport a strong, differentiated brand to customers, investors and partners
- Defining the brand strategy and communication plan and ensuring it is consistent with Travelport strategy and vision.
- Providing consultancy and developing guidelines to ensure a consistent communication of the brand to all audiences internally and externally (customers and industry bodies) as well as by Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- Creating global marketing materials, programs and campaigns designed to elevate brand awareness and create a long term consistent positioning for the Travelport brand.
- Being responsible for the company’s corporate marketing services corporate collateral, executive presentations, registered trademarks, identity architecture, graphic design, naming architecture, product categorization, domains and logo’s globally
- Leading the creative strategy and development process from beginning to end (e.g. authoring creative input briefs, running the creative agency, working with internal business partners and legal/compliance, and handling production).
- Selecting, negotiating and contracting third-party (e.g. creative, advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising, licensed or specialty merchandise, events etc.)
- Developing and communicating written briefs for use by agencies and suppliers to direct their work activities in order to generate concepts for effective execution of marketing programs and objectives.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will be experienced in working in a global company environment in the marketing area
- Will have a demonstrable success across brand management and brand marketing
- Will think strategically and develop effective and differentiated positions
- Will have experience in strategy and execution
- Should have knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Will demonstrate excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Will be able to work with all levels in the organization, confident and comfortable interacting with senior and executive management to communicate strategy and results.
- Must have demonstrable experience in an environment of multiple priority pressure aligned with a track record of delivering results
- Can show excellent interpersonal and influencing skills – clear ability to be a part of a matrix organization and build strong working relationships
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status