Auto req ID: 7135BR
Employee type: Regular - Part Time
Are you a Co-Sec Administrator looking for a part-time role working in a small but friendly team within a global business?
If you are an organised, energetic person who has a background in administration within a corporate or legal environment then we could be the place for you!
An opportunity has arisen in our co-sec team here at Travelport, and you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Company Secretarial team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in supporting the UK-based corporate secretarial team.
You will liaise with a wide number of contacts such as notary publics, law firms and colleagues in EMEA and the US; having the opportunity to communicate, influence and build relationships with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
This dynamic position will involve…
Being a primary contact for admin support to the UK team which will include:
- Obtaining and setting up signatures for board members and directors
- Preparing/maintaining director availability spreadsheet
- Co-ordinating ONS surveys with relevant partners, liaising with notaries and legal counsel as appropriate
- Running reports on company data on the Corporate Secretariat entity management database (Blueprint)
- Assisting with Provided by Client (PCB) lists and uploading documents onto Sharepoint required for the EMEA financial statements
Attending to administrative and support tasks, including:
- Processing and tracking invoices from various outside counsel firms and other vendors utilizing two invoice processing systems (Markview and CounselLink)
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Assisting with requests from Finance for monthly budget accruals
- Liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure swift payment of invoices when required
- Document management of online and hard copy files
- Drafting letters, sending signed documentation by courier or post and tracking it receipt/dispatch of the same.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Will ideally have experience or knowledge of company secretarial/legal documents
- Be able to take and complete tasks quickly and reliably
- Be very keen to learn new business skills
- Be used to working independently, with the highest degree of accuracy
- Will work effectively with colleagues
- Strong administration, well-organised, a self-starter
- Able to work in a flexible and a highly deadline-orientated environment
- Comfortable and capable in a matrix environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.