Auto req ID: 7220BR
Employee type: Intern - Full Time
Are you looking to gain valuable professional work experience in a global corporate environment? Travelport (voted as the 39th best medium-sized employer by Rate My Placement) is offering ambitious students like you the opportunity to undertake meaningful, rewarding and fun 13-month placements as part of your degree. Our inspiring culture, dynamic environment and great people will enable you to develop both personally and professionally.
At Travelport our interns always tell us how pleasantly surprised they are by the level of exposure and early responsibility they get. As an intern your team will rely upon you to apply your skills and offer solutions to projects that matter. You will be a fully-fledged team member right from the beginning.
Corporate Social Responsibility including involvement in sustainability initiatives will also play a fundamental part of your internship.
Last year’s interns raised an astonishing £13,000 for their chosen charities. Their fundraising activities included a Bake Sale, Tough Mudder, and a charity auction!
“My internship at Travelport exceeded my expectations in every way “– Data Analytics Intern
What might your role involve?
Based on your behaviours & personal attributes you will be placed into one of the following roles:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Junior Product Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
What is Travelport looking for?
- Be working towards a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree
- Have a strong interest in data analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues
- Have a high degree of numerical accuracy
- Be well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive and resourceful, with an enthusiastic and driven approach
- Be able to deal effectively with a steep learning curve
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be commercially aware; travel or airline knowledge useful
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work at the global Headquarters of a $2bn US travel technology company
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation
- Free on-site secure parking
- Free shuttle bus from/to Slough Train station and Hatton Cross Tube station
- Subsidised restaurant on-site
- Discounted gym memberships and employee pricing for top brands
- Free health and travel insurance
- Subsidised social events
If you think the above sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org