Auto req ID: 6767BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will enable you to develop your digital marketing skills where you will have the chance to have your ideas heard?
Are you a positive and enthusiastic person that is keen to learn?
Do you want to work for a company where digital is a priority?
If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Digital Marketing team you will play a pivotal and crucial part in building a bigger team taking digital to the next level to help make sure Travelport is a digital leader in the Travel Tech space!
This dynamic role will involve…
- Building, setting up and running marketing automation activity – including email campaigns, landing pages and workflows
- Running and reporting on digital marketing campaigns as well as tracking and analyzing website traffic flow and help with reporting
- Supporting the implementation of the social media strategy; creating content, scheduling activity and creating social reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Help with the work on Search Engine Optimization of the website(s) and overseeing the pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will be a Digital Marketing ‘jack of all trades’
- Will have a positive mindset, be enthusiastic and really hungry for learning and development
- Will come with great digital ideas that you would like to put in to practice
- Must have confidence in dealing with stakeholders globally and at all levels
- Will have working knowledge and experience and understanding of a digital function
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.