Auto req ID: 6345BR
Employee type: Temporary - Full Time
*JD Template Attached*
- Prepare files required to facilitate the year end audit process including the preparation of supporting schedules for financial statement note disclosures.
- Review financial statements and communicate changes to the external financial statement preparation team.
- Respond to questions from auditors, tax advisers, the UK Controllership team and UK tax team, relating to audit and tax matters.
- Prepare direct (i.e. income tax) and indirect (i.e. VAT/GST, WHT, Business tax, Sales tax, FBT) taxes for various APAC entities for the Controls and Compliance Manager to review and file in accordance with local deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date with legislation relating to direct and indirect taxes. Inform the Controls and Compliance Manager of relevant changes and advise on their impact.
- Carry out month end close activities including the preparation of journal entries and adjustments for the Travelport GDS Asia Pacific entities.
- Carry out Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for the Travelport GDS Asia Pacific entities.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the review of month-end tasks, balance sheet reconciliations and compliance tasks as required.