Auto req ID: 6857BR
Employee type: Temporary - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
- To ensure all invoices are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Efficient and effective collection of excellent receivables.
- Understanding of the end to end accounts receivable process and act as Champion of the receivable process in the organization.
- Monthly billing reconciliation to ensure customers billing is complete, accurate and processed on time into the billing (BRM) and financial (Oracle) systems. This includes local billing upload for Taiwan.
- Daily banking and allocations of customer receipts (by cheque, electronic and credit card).
- Ensure manual billing and adjustments raised are properly approved with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Investigate unidentified and unallocated payments from customers. Work with Manager for appropriate action plans.
- Handling receivable ledgers and debt collections to minimize overall accounts receivable excellent debts. This includes distribution and tracking of the final notice demand letter and collection calls to customers.
- Ensure incentive invoices received from the customer are confirmed and reconciled (e.g. amount and tax) on a timely basis.
- Perform customer payment run and manual offset activity between billing and incentive balances on timely basis.
- Ensure monthly invoices and statements are reconciled and released accordingly onto Netsend (3rd party online service system) for customer access and documents distribution (if any).
- Month-end closing reconciliation and reporting (Accounts Receivable aging analysis and other monthly reports).
- Investigate and provide prompt response to customer (internal and external) queries via email and phone .
- This position requires an understanding of basic accounting principles with a minimum of 3 years of accounts receivable experience.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and being process driven is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be confident in picking up the phone and chasing excellent debtor collections.
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience with Oracle Financials or others ERP systems.