Auto req ID: 7241BR
Category: Sales & Business Development
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting position leading some of the best Business Development Managers, Account Managers, and Sales Support people in the Travel Tech industry? If so, then we could be the place for you.
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Commercial Account Management Team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in growing accounts and driving revenue.
This Head of Account Management position will involve…
- Commercial accountability for a significant number SMB, mid-tier and premier customer portfolio, handled via a commercial account management team.
- Developing retention and growth strategies for accounts within the portfolio and defined region within Brazil and South Cone region.
- Management of a dedicated commercial team to include circa 5 – 7 Account Managers and circa 1 Customer Success Manager 2 BDM for a defined region within Brazil and South Cone region.
- Strong collaboration and matrix/dotted line team with other critical Travelport resources including but not limited to, Search Optimisation, Project Management, Solution Consultants, Solution Developers and API support resource.
- Developing the correct account management ‘playbook’- ensuring rigorous account management practices.
- Ensure Travelport support resources are optimized to deliver the best customer experience.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, eager for a challenge and an individual who flourishes with partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Minimun of 5 year sales experience in value added services
- Minimun of 5 year experience successfully managing people and teams
- 5+year experience in the travel market
- Excellent account/relationship management
- Proven track record of achievement against target and personal objectives
- Proven customer engagement skills
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.