Auto req ID: 6726BR
Employee type: Fixed Term Contractor - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for the next step in your HR career? Do you crave international exposure?
We have a rare & exciting position to work as part of our HR Function as an Advisor & as an HR Advisor at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the European HR team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in ensuring our employees receive the best advice & support from their HR team.
You will receive close support & mentorship as well as the International HR experience you desire.
This dynamic role will involve…
- Supporting all employees in the region on the full scope of HR related challenges and function as the employee champion.
- Partner with people managers in support of their HR queries.
- You will ensure that all HR and employment compliance aspects are followed for the designated region.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all HR-related data, including that included in HR systems
- Supports the HR administrative needs of the designated countries or region, working as an arm of the HR Admin team and other colleagues as required, including the review of employment-related letters and other documentation.
- Administration of employee benefits throughout the region
- You will support the Regional HR Manager with (complex) employee relations issues
- Take part in HR projects and programs and work with the HR Manager on Adhoc and planned projects as well as the execution and implementation of projects in the HR Cycle (Performance reviews, people review, bonus payments, employee engagement & recognition)
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- In such an environment, you'll be fluent in Dutch & English.
- Previous HR experience will be important.
- Exposure to other countries outside the Netherlands is a bonus.
- Flexibility with regards to Travel is required.
- You are resilient, driven & level-headed.
- You think strategically & creatively.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.