Auto req ID: 7475BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Job Summary/ Purpose Statement:
The main responsibility will be to provide consultation services to management on various HR related issues by working from policy directly & up to complex HR cases.
This role would be perfect for somebody looking to take the next step in their career. You will receive support and mentorship from HR VPs, Managers & your fellow Advisors whilst honing your skills through a truly partnership-based approach.
This is a deeply important role in the business as you'll be playing a crucial part in helping managers and employees through their queries & issues.
- Be the HR contact for HR queries for managers and employees in the HR team
- Act as the bridge between HR Business Partners and Specialist teams for global processes and programmes including but not limited to performance management, salary and bonus planning, employee engagement surveys, etc.
- Support the deployment of HR Strategy & initiatives across the business and will act as the first point of contact for any manager or employee inquiries.
- Responsible for benchmarking & requisition raising queries.
- Enable data-driven decisions by working with the HR reporting team to run, interpret and drive the HR metrics for the organisation
- Support planning and delivery of organization change and capability building initiatives
- Play an active role in driving process improvement for the HR function
- Ensuring timely and accurate information is provided to People Services to ensure employee data is accurate by following appropriate processes for changing or updating employee and payroll related data requirements
- 3-5 years of experience of working in an HR role
- Understanding of Irish employment law
- Previous exposure to labour relations cases
- Excited by collaborating on projects/initiatives
- A passion to succeed & deliver
- Employee/Customer focused approach
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.