Auto req ID: 7308BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you passionate about people data? Want to get involved in a global transformation journey?
You will lead in the design & execution of how we report on people & how we use it!
As our HR Data & Reporting Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
It is a truly exciting time to join Travelport, whether you're looking for the next step up in your career or just a fresh challenge, you will have room to grow, develop & get stuck in.
You will be a pivotal part of our Global HR function, reporting directly to the VP of People Operations.
This dynamic position will involve…
We're on the lookout for a forward-thinking individual to take on the following accountabilities;
- Support the design and development of a standard set of reports, using the reporting functionality across the various HR systems
- Compile the quarterly HR People Dashboard which will include analytics and human capital metrics
- Forecasting to help predict future performance
- Completion of all standard monthly HR reports e.g. starters, leavers, training, headcount
- Deliver actionable insights with commentary to build a shared understanding of the key people metrics
- Support the HR community with requests for ad-hoc and routine monthly reports
- Report progress against agreed HR performance metrics, producing dashboards and trend reports as required
- Regularly audit and troubleshoot data to ensure accuracy and work with appropriate parties to address
- Analyse and demonstrate insights from the available employee life cycle people data from recruitment reports and talent initiatives through to exit interviews.
- Support specified HR projects as required, engaging with business partners and Centre of Excellence to deliver solutions.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, strive for success and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Have functional experience and knowledge of using Oracle HCM/Fusion, Workday, PeopleSoft or SAP
- Would you say you possess intellectual curiosity & are a creative thinker?
- Understand the commercial and business context of the Travel tech sector
- Keen to work on big projects and have the ability to stay calm under pressure when prioritizing multiple tasks?
- Experience with HR professionals to develop useful metrics
- Practical and innovative
- Good written and verbal communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Passionate about professional growth
- Are you proactive & inventive?
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
Take a glance at what it's like being a Travelporter...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vYHsfJRmA&feature=youtu.be
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.