Posted11th Dec, 2020
CategorySales & Business Development
Employment typeRegular - Full Time
Experience Required10+ years experience in a Sales Operations & Management role within the Travel and/or Technology industries.
Education RequiredBachelor's or equivalent experience
What does a phenomenal Commercial Business Partner do?
You will be a strategic partner for the Agency Leadership Team in the Americas. You will lead the development and planning of the region go-to-market model, the region review cadence and pipeline management process as well as business critical initiatives both planned and ADHOC. You should be equally comfortable leading virtual teams and working autonomously to help the region accelerate its growth. The ability to motivate change in a complex organization is essential.
- Acts as trusted advisor to Region Agency Leadership Team (ALT) member.
- Support ALT to develop and execute the annual and quarterly sales plan to improve ROI from the sales budget
- Provides support to leaders to help lead sales teams optimally.
- Provides impactful insights to improve performance
- Drives sales transformation & projects in ALT area
- Develop and run initiatives to reduce cost, increase win rate, increase SoW and increase revenue
- Own content and collaboration to ensure effective MBR’s/QBR’s.
- Responsible for sales plan, quota deployment and execution of sales enablement plans to front line.
- Coaches and guides Sales Managers and front line salespeople to navigate internal sales processes to accelerate sales cycle times
- Provides PoV into Agency wide initiatives, owns one agency wide Commercial Operations initiative
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s technology solutions, you’ll drive transformation and join a culture of opportunities.
The desired experience and capabilities we look for are...
- 10 years+ in a sales/business/finance operations environment.
- Sales Operations and Management experience in Travel / Technology Industries.
- Strong leadership skills with diverse teams in multiple locations.
- Solid interpersonal skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to inspire change at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results and outcome oriented.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Experience of working across multiple countries and organizations
As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you!
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your dedication to making a difference are recognized and rewarded!
See yourself here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/life-at-travelport/
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Interested? We would love for you to get in touch!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if needed.