Posted20th Nov, 2020
Employment typeRegular - Full Time
What does a great Cyber Security Engineer (CyberArk) do?
The Cyber Security Engineer serves as the first line of defense driving forward the automation, management and compliance of privileged accounts. He/She will support the Cyber Security Operations team headquartered in Atlanta, GA. As part of the Cyber Security “Blue” team, you will implement and manage Travelport’s Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution, CyberArk.
- Configures, maintains and monitors the CyberArk solution.
- Provides governance over CyberArk accounts
- Provides Level 3 support for the CyberArk solution.
- Provisions users into CyberArk
- Collaborates with Development (DevOps) teams in the design and implementation of secure application access management (AAM) solutions.
- Documents standards and best practices for PAM and AAM access.
- Publishes metrics on PAM and AAM activities.
- Provides forensics input to Cyber Incident teams.
- Support audit and compliance activities
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s game-changers, you’ll drive transformation and be part of a winning culture.
What we look for?
- At least three years’ experience working with Privileged Access Management solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university with an emphasis in engineering or computer science
- Successful completion of the CyberArk Certified Defender curriculum
- Working knowledge of configuration, administration and optimization of CyberArk
- Working knowledge of Privileged Access Management solution integration with cloud (AWS, Azure) solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your commitment to making a difference are rewarded.
See yourself here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/life-at-travelport/
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch.