Posted20th Nov, 2020
Employment typeRegular - Full Time
What does a great Cyber Security Engineer (ArcSight) do?
The Cyber Security Engineer serves as the first line of defense monitoring and reporting on security events. He/She will support the Cyber Security Operations team headquartered in Atlanta, GA. As part of the Cyber Security “Blue” team, you will implement and managed Travelport’s Security Incident and Event (SIEM) solution, ArcSight.
The SIEM Security Engineer plays a meaningful role in Information Security and will lead or support assigned capabilities within Information Security with the focus on Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). The SIEM Engineer may also be assigned responsibilities for other Information Security capabilities and needs to be flexible to balance different technologies as they continually evolve or change.
- Key responsibilities will include the implementation, maintenance and support of SIEM technologies.
- Provide proactive/preventative analysis of systems reporting to SIEM tools.
- Provide support to the Cyber Incident Response Team on security incidents
- Provide SIEM metrics to senior management, enforce policies and practices relative to technical guidelines and may supply new innovative ideas to improve these documents
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s game-changers, you’ll drive transformation and be part of a winning culture.
What we look for?
- Working experience with configuration, monitoring and optimization of SIEM tools
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Query Languages such as SPL (Search Processing Language) and KQL (Keyword Query Language)
- Possess skills within the Azure cloud technology stack including knowledge of Azure AD, Sentinel, DevOps is a large plus.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies
As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your commitment to making a difference are rewarded.
See yourself here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/life-at-travelport/
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch.