Posted11th Jun, 2020
Employment typeRegular - Full Time
What does a great Infrastructure as a Code - Automation Engineer do?
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Infrastructure Services team; you will play a pivotal and crucial part in…
- Managing and maintaining as well as administering a cloud-hosted (Local data center, and Cloud) infrastructure and applications.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Develop new Infrastructure stack deployments with Infrastructure as Code.
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s game-changers, you’ll drive transformation and be part of a winning culture.
See yourself here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/travelport/videos/
What we look for?
Technology Innovators that stand out amongst their peers, who possess the following technical skills to be successful in this role…
- Azure Cloud
- Akana/API management
As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your commitment to making a difference are rewarded.
These are just a few of our employee’s favorite perks…
- Flexible work environment.
- Resources and tools to set every employee up for success.
- Competitive benefits.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch.