Employment typeRegular - Full Time
Experience Required5+ years’ experience in product management principles, governance, process, techniques and tools.
Education RequiredBachelor's or equivalent experience
What does a great Product Manager @ Travelport do?
This is a super-exciting opportunity working in the Travel Industry building innovative flexible, simple, easy to manage connection options for airlines using API technology to deliver more relevant and enriched retail ready content to our agency customers. It’s the marketplace of travel selling, a space that is rapidly changing. It is an opportunity to work on new and groundbreaking API technologies that will shape the future of the travel industry. As Product Manager you will be working collaboratively with diverse and distributed teams to deliver real value across every part of the travel eco system.
You will be responsible for ensuring product delivery success by executing on Product Management best practices in an Agile SAFe environment, as well as ensuring product financial and market success.
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s game-changers, you’ll drive transformation and be part of a winning culture!
See yourself here: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/life-at-travelport/
Who would prosper in this role?
- 5+ years’ experience with strong product management principles, governance, process, techniques and tools
- Proficient with agile product development practices, preferably Scaled Agile. Additional consideration will be given to an individual who is SAFe certified.
- Preference for product management experience within the travel technology; airline, agency, travel selling or online marketplace
- Deep understanding of technology and/or travel industry trends and the ability to translate this knowledge into new product ideas
- Deep people management expertise to inspire teams to think big, drive outcomes, and challenge themselves.
- Required digital literacy: Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook. Preferred: JIRA, Aha!, Mural, Trello, Postman, XMLSpy
- Technical ability: ability to read XML, JSON, & other API formats as required and speak to developers and understand high-level what they are talking about- essential.
As we evolve and grow as a business, so will you.
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your commitment to making a difference are rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified applicants purely on their skills and abilities. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation, if needed.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch!