Posted16th Sep, 2020
Employment typeRegular - Full Time
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for a role where you can get plugged in and prosper in a varied environment? Do you feel passionate about providing multiple executive support? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Sr Cyber Security Engineer at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise needed to manage all security aspects of information systems/applications daily
- Create, develop, and maintain standard practices and procedures to respond appropriately to internal and external threats.
- Assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in the network by establishing status quo for the networks and recognizing any deviations in order to provide actionable recommendations in the event of malicious activity
- Assist in vulnerability scanning and remediation efforts for identified security concerns'
- Develop and implement countermeasures to mitigate potential security threats, especially those that are more complex and far reaching.
- Assess proposed changes or additions to information systems/applications, analyzing likely effects and side effects in advance
- Implement and maintain security-related software to detect malicious code, viruses, and intruders
- Ensure information systems and applications comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods
- Periodically verify security features and operating controls are functional and effective
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging cyber-attack threats with potential to harm company systems and networks.
- Provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Develop and enforce information security policies, standards, processes and procedures
- Is considered to be a subject matter expert.
- Understands BU role and responsibilities as they relate to TVP people, business and clients.
- Highly technical individual possessing expertise and experience working across cyber security and identity management.
- 3-5 years of experience working with CA Product Suite including CA SiteMinder/Single, Sign-On, CA Identity Manager, CA Secure Proxy Server, CA Identity Governance, CA, API Management Gateway and CA Advanced Authentication
- 3-5 years of experience working with SAML1.x/2.0 and WS-Fed
- 3-5 years of experience working with LDAP Virtual Directory Services including RadiantLogic and/or OracleVDS
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Network Security Engineering, or combination of experience and education
- Security Certifications desired, CISSP, CISA, CPISM, ISSAP, OSCP, OSWP. Other industry certifications preferred, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSE, CCSA, CCSE, CCSM.
- Experience with planning and managing multiple projects or teams.
- Deep domain knowledge in at least one of the services/products and adjacent systems. Given depth and breadth of experience, is able to complete assignments very quickly.
- Able to review and recommend improvements to TVP SDLC, metrics and processes.