Auto req ID: 7019BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you passionate about the world of Strategy? Does a fresh challenge & building a function from the ground upward sound good to you?
As a Senior Strategy Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Corporate Strategy team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in the implementation of strategic plans and the execution of the yearly planning process, business improvement projects & you will lead in the delivery of development mandates.
You will have the chance to sketch things out from the off. You'll get stuck in with the team one day & be off with the Senior Leadership Team the next. Not one day will be the same.
This dynamic position will involve…
We believe there are 3 major focus areas for this role...
Research & Project Management
- Leading the planning process, be responsible for the creation of document encapsulating our long-term strategy and reporting against the same.
- You will support the wider team and project leaders in outlining business initiatives for strategic projects.
- Project manage in select instances, for a limited period of time before handing it off as business as usual.
- Execute market sizing and Adhoc research projects in collaboration with team members drawn from the wider business.
- Developing required market insights and outlining the business cases for assessment of multiple business development opportunities.
- Draw up valuation scenarios in conjunction with the M&A team for the opportunities under assessment.
- Set up and run data rooms (where required) for the execution of any due diligence. Liaison with tax, legal and HR teams at TVPT for management of overall process and it’s execution for both inbound and outbound M&A / Business development initiatives.
- Retain ownership of activities linked with a pipeline of ongoing corporate development projects and maintain update cadence to Strategy team and SLT (where required).
- Ability to lead, coach and guide day to day work efforts of your team.
- Be directly responsible for career management and training / upskilling requirements of the analyst pool as a reporting manager.
- Equally adept at high-level strategy and dealing with issue resolution to contribute to the overall commercial development of the business.
Are you in?
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- You'll be commercially minded, personable with strong delivery skills.
- A forward-thinking individual & passionate about change.
- You will bring a due diligence mindset & have worked on either FDD or CDD.
- Working knowledge of valuation analysis.
- You’re a strategy professional looking for your next adventure.
- A strong project manager with an ability to make an impact in a transformative environment.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.