Auto req ID: 7059BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you looking to develop yourself further as a global process owner for payroll? Do you feel passionate about building global collaboration and partnerships? If so, then we could be the place for you!
As a Payroll Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to ensure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Finance Team, play a pivotal and crucial part in ensuring your colleagues are paid timely and accurately.
You will perform all activities necessary to process two US payrolls and one Canadian payroll for approximately 1,700 employees, including verification that all employees on these payrolls receive the correct salary, standard payments, and deductions, as well as any additional non-standard payments.
This Payroll Analyst role will involve...
- Processing bi-weekly and bonus payrolls aligned with current Federal, State, and Local tax legislation and accounting authorities in partnership with UltiPro
- Entering any payroll changes as notified and authorized by Local and Corporate People Services, including processing Long-Term and Short-Term Disability payments as instructed by People Services and in compliance with Travelport’s policies
- Processing bi-weekly benefit files, updating UltiPro records, administering any necessary deductions through payroll, and building and coordinating any manual payments as requested
- Posting and reconciling bi-weekly payroll balances to the General Ledgers
- Providing payroll customer service to US and Canadian employees, including serving as the UltiPro Employee Admin for self-service
- Providing Customer Support for Workforce Management (WFM) and the UltiPro Time System, including reviewing and maintaining the Time Keeping system
- Responding to any queries received from government departments, tax authorities, auditors, consultants, and internal management as appropriate
- Handling and processing the daily employee interface from Oracle to UltiPro
- Registering with new tax agencies as needed, due to new business or new employees, as well as updating UltiPro with new account information, including ensuring every tax agency is set up with a tax filing responsibility and auditing new-hire tax information
- Ensuring compliance with all company pay practice policies and that key SOX internal controls are in place and operating effectively
- Maintaining payroll records in accordance with US Department of Labor regulations and company policy
- Building key reports via UltiPro as requested by Senior Management and People Services
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values:
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high, and lead change
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable, and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge, and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these, combined with the below capabilities, are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organization.
Your background and capabilities will consist of...
- Minimally 5 years' payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to maintain complete discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Consistent track record of being a standout colleague, who is ambitious, proactive, and attentive to detail
- Adaptability and ability to build collaboration with people at all levels across the organization
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure to adhere to tight deadlines
- Exposure to UltiPro and/or ADP preferable
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch!
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.