Auto req ID: 7100BR
Employee type: Fixed Term Contractor - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a forward-thinking Payroll professional to join our global Payroll team.
If you're excited by the chance to work with various European Payrolls & play a critical part in continuous improvement projects, then we could be the place for you.
As a Payroll Specialist at Travelport, you can thrive in the dynamic world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will become part of the European Shared Services Payroll team, managing various payrolls across EMEA and helping us to continuously improve our operating processes.
If you would like to develop your payroll skills, whilst having some fun in a fast paced and energetic team, keep reading on.
This position will involve…
- Identifying and implementing improvements within the payroll process.
- Timely and accurate processing of your allocated monthly payroll(s).
- Ensuring statutory reports and payments are accurate and on time.
- Providing Tier 1 query resolution internally and externally.
- Being accountable for the financial controls and accurate accounting for the EMEA payrolls.
- Ensuring you are on course to meet deadlines and task allocation.
- Query resolution.
- Working with senior managers for reporting and compliance matters.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- You are experienced in the UK end-end payroll process
- Organised with the ability to prioritise
- You are excited and keen to learn about or re-engage with EMEA payroll
- Resilient? Driven?
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.