Auto req ID: 7311BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you a HR professional passionate about continuous improvement & change? Do you flourish in the world of HR operations?!
We're at the start of a transformation journey! It's going to be intense, challenging but plenty of fun!
As an HR Operations Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
The People Operations teams consist of a team of dedicated professionals located around the world.
We’re proud of our high-performance work ethic, as well as the central role that we play in fostering an inclusive and collaborative culture.
You will be looking after 14 people across the globe, leading process improvement, process creation & a change in how we operate from a people services perspective.
This dynamic & exciting position will involve…
- Leading, developing, balancing and evolving the employee process & experience through processes and programs that span across the employee lifecycle (onboarding, transfers, performance cycles, engagement surveys and offboarding).
- Lead team in encouraging partnerships with geographically distributed HRBPs, Regional HR teams and Centres of Excellence teams (recruiting, compensation, benefits, immigration, payroll, mobility, HRIS).
- Focusing on strengths and career development of the team
- Mentoring the team in supporting reorganizations and other large-scale employee changes.
- Develop, drive and influence the strong cross-functional relationships locally and globally.
- Advocate for the employee across these teams to make their experience seamless.
- Lead global project work on the improvement of the employee experience including process improvements, automation, data & insights.
- Provide support and leadership in issue and critical issue resolution.
- Reporting and analytics based on organization needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards and HR data.
- Improve processes and drive requirements for additional improvements to eliminate manual processes.
- Considering sensitive employee relations issues and/or sensitive data issues requiring discretion partnering with legal, investigations, and security.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, strive for success and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Possess extensive experience within an HR operations/administration environment
- You truly love leading & being part of a team
- HR systems exposure
- You will need to be able to anticipate unforeseen challenges and will be both resilient and pragmatic in approach to handling change.
- You possess the ability to see a bigger picture
- Think strategically & logically
- Can demonstrate strong project management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when balancing multiple tasks
- Have excellent communication & leadership skills
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
Take a glance at what it's like being a Travelporter...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vYHsfJRmA&feature=youtu.be
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.