Auto req ID: 6973BR
Employee type: Fixed Term Contractor - Full Time
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport.
As a People Services Administrator at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the HR Shared Services team, reporting into the People Services Director you will play a pivotal and crucial part in the wider Travelport HR team who are made up of HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise (e.g. Recruitment, Rewards), Regional HR Managers/Advisors and Administrators.
This team is a hub of activity and at the heart of Travelport’s HR process; that delivers HR related administration activities including query resolution, processing starters and leavers and contractual changes.
This dynamic role will involve…
- Query / Case Management – accurate and timely recording, tracking and responding to queries and HR transactions ensuring a consistent customer experience
- Workforce administration – administer employee/new joiner related transactions including recruitment administration (interviews & assessments, offer letters and contract production) and maintaining the centralized employee data
- Measurement against service delivery- reviews their input into the teams – i.e. volume, accuracy and looks at ways to improve the service they deliver.
- Management of HR queries & cases
- Keep clean records of all customer enquiries, complaints, and transactions for future reference and evaluation by management
- Review all requests made by customers to determine whether they are valid or not and direct customer to specific departments where they are not valid so that the request can be effectively handled
- Understand the need to work within turnaround times and quality measures to meet customer expectations
- Raise issues to Team Manger promptly and proactively identify potential issues to service (e.g. sudden increase in requests)
- Suggest necessary changes that you can make upon a service issue being identified to avoid a repeat and make them patronize the organization again
- Build cross HR knowledge so that you can provide a holistic response to the customer
- Contribute to FAQs / knowledge base
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
- Will be experienced in global HR Operations (Policies & Procedures Knowledge)
- Will have reporting experience (operational and management)
- Will be comfortable with Technology Systems (Oracle, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Will have a sense of urgency and focus (ability to prioritize)
- Will be customer Service oriented
- Will demonstrate a collaborative and engaging way of working
- Will have strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Will be adaptable in a changing environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status