Auto req ID: 7434BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Do you feel passionate about providing multiple executive support? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Product Launch Manager, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Passionate about successful launches, you are the glue between Product Management & Shared Services teams within Travelport, to ensure go to market plans exist and the requirements for each required launch workstream are understood and championed.
You'll produce all encouraged project management collateral including detailed project plans and ensure appropriate project rigor and communication.
- Partnering with the product, propositions and commercial leads, understand the product deliverables and commercial scope to identify and engage the appropriate workstreams required to plan and deliver a product launch
- Provide complete transparency to launch readiness via status reporting that is proactively published and reviewed with key team members and executives.
- Partner with Product Managers to understand the delivery schedule within each Program Increment (PI) for the product itself and any applicable non-functional requirements, such as customer product enablement, ensuring the design delivers the best customer experience.
- Conduct regular partner reviews to ensure full and effective communication of status and accurate management of dependencies and expectations relative to launch.
- Contribute to the definition, facilitation and optimizing of processes that support launching products and services in a comprehensive and efficient manner.
- Contribute to the definition, improvement and promotion of ideal launches.
- Contribute to the definition of a standard set of post launch critical metrics that include measurement of launch impact and readiness, adoption and usage, and post launch activity vs go to market plans.
- Contribute to the maintenance and publication of a Global Launch Calendar across all in-flight and future launches, highlighting risks and customer/resource contention.
- Using experience from outside Travelport, propose fresh approaches/new ideas across all elements of Product launches and gain consensus from colleagues and partners to progress.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- Customer centricity, understanding of customer experience factors and how to measure them.
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills; able to adapt personal style to suit situations/partners.
- Experience managing multiple demands across a wide spectrum of activities.
- Organizational and project management skills with great attention to detail.
- Cross functional collaboration across all levels and cultures to deliver.
- Written/verbal communication skills, ensuring clarity and instilling confidence to bring desired outcomes.
- Personal initiative and tenacity and a strong change orientation.
- Awareness of Product Management methodologies
- Knowledge of software delivery methodologies such as Agile or Scaled Agile Framework.
- Commercial business experience, e.g. sales, marketing, product management, operations etc. Software product management or previous product launch experience would be advantageous
- Understanding of Travel Commerce and a sound awareness of the external industry environment.
What’s in it for you!
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the real opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.