Auto req ID: 7318BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you a QA Automation Engineer looking to forge an exciting QA career, using cutting edge technologies, in rapidly expanding travel technology industry? Are you willing to bring your skills and ideas to lead QA process improvement in a fast-paced agile environment and build Quality from within the project team? if so, then we could be the place for you.
As a QA Automation at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Customer Delivery Team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in supporting QA Engineers onshore and offshore and to own & drive high quality software deliverables.
- Strong collaboration skills across multiple functions, being hands-on and a great communicator at all levels of the business
- Work with other projects teams to investigate and evaluate new QA tools & processes and introduce tangible improvements to quality
- Collaborate within the Quality Department for improvements across the organization
- Strong organizational & communication skills and customer management experience
- Desirable to have experience of working in an Agile environment
This QA Automation role will involve…
- Work with the project team to build quality into the project from the ground up, improving continuous integration and speed to production
- Hands-on Automation testing within the assigned project team (approx. 80% of your time)
- Support both Automation and Manual testing activities
- Drive the estimation & planning of QA tasks for each release, including identifying quality risks and constraints
- Peer Review your team’s test case suites, text execution progress and quality deliverables
- Monitor and compile nightly Automation test results and communicate these to the project team
- Complete root cause analysis of quality issues
- Escalate issues appropriately to project stakeholders
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Automation Engineer
- Worked with UI, Functional, Non-Functional & API testing
- Knowledge of JAVA/GROOVY or other OO Programming language and Selenium / Appium
- Version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Used build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Continuous Integration & tools used for CI such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Cucumber or other automated testing tools such as JUnit or TestNG
- Familiar with Testing mobile applications (iOS, Android) and server applications
- Automation of web services and backend systems
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.