Auto req ID: 6728BR
Category: Sales & Business Development
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
|The Regional Director Sales and Account Management (Enterprise Customer Group) is pivotal in developing and implementing winning strategies that grow revenues. Working with the VP Global Accounts and VP Corporate Sales, this role develops, implements, manages and drives the expansion of Global Account Travel Management Company business in Asia Pacific, as well as new sales and account management of corporate clients to successful closure.|
The Regional Director Sales and Account Management possesses a strong and proven track record of sales and closing complex deals that require interface with globally matrixed functional and management groups. Also required is a proven track record in a solution selling capacity within high-tech and/or travel industry and comprehensive travel industry knowledge is required.
- Drive new Global TMC and Corporate business in region by developing sales pipeline, creating, managing and driving new business opportunities by promoting Travelport GDS and Corporate technology suite and establishing Travelport as key player in corporate travel technology space.
- Protect & develop existing Global TMC and Corporate Accounts as GDS partner & promote Travelport solutions
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with all levels of management within key accounts, while setting long term partnership goals.
- Oversee account client projects and ensure client success and satisfaction with Travelport solutions
- Manage business and technical escalations, and constantly communicate with all stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success
- Participate in regional client events (including client forums, training, etc.)
- Achieve annual revenue targets
- Develop and maintain robust Corporate Sales pipeline
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, and overall service levels
- Identify and execute on opportunities within existing accounts to expand share of wallet
Working Relationship internally and externally:
- External - Heads of Procurement, CEOs, CFOs and senior leaders across Global Accounts customers and APAC corporate customers and prospects.
- Internal – Peers across ECG Asia Pacific region, Global Accounts & Corporate teams globally, Regional and Country Managers, Regional Business Development Managers, and Operations teams. This includes Sales, Product, GTS, Marketing, Finance and Business Operations
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- 5+ years sales/ account management experience within the travel industry or other technology based organization
- Commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities
- Value sell through identifying customer requirements and mapping to Travelport solutions
- Effective, concise and persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective listening, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Structured and methodical approach to work, to include effectively and efficiently manage competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated project management skills, flexibility, and results oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
People Management Responsibilities
- Manage indirect reports within the Asia Pacific region ensuring that their individual performance aligns with sales goals and achievement of team KPIs.
- Setting a professional example in behavior, attitude and results at all times.