Auto req ID: 7331BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
If are you passionate about the world of Strategy and a fresh challenge working in a team dedicated to looking at commercial opportunities excites you, keep reading!
Do you want to join a company that is on a brand-new journey of transformation?
As a Senior Strategy Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech!
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Strategy and M&A department this role is crucial in supporting a wide range of related projects. This includes contributing to the quarterly Board updates and monthly SLT meetings, tracking of strategic initiatives outlined as part of a 5-year plan, assisting in the identification of M&A opportunities (including researching potential targets) and supporting the running of individual M&A projects and initiatives.
This dynamic position will involve…
- Play a key part in identification, prioritization and implementation of inorganic strategic initiatives (acquisitions, strategic partnerships and disposals) to drive forward the company’s strategic objectives and enhance partner value
- Assist with the sourcing of new acquisition opportunities and a pipeline of businesses of interest which may become future acquisition opportunities as well as helping to run the continued prioritisation of a deal pipeline.
- In-depth market research (e.g. identification of acquirers/targets, transactions, market activity), detailed company profiling and analysis, compiling and managing databases as well as preparing regular pipeline and project reporting for executive management
- Taking the lead in the preparation of valuation assessments on potential target companies (or disposals) including applying different valuation technics and principals based on the specifics of the situation
- Working as a team to prepare marketing materials, information memoranda, assisting with production of client presentations and documents (e.g. NDA execution with Legal team, process timetables and letters, valuation materials, etc.)
- Providing M&A project management and expertise to individual M&A assignments
- Responsible for preparation of insightful, clear and concise internal reporting on both individual projects but also on overall M&A status.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Will have a minimum of 2 years’ of overall work experience in a M&A Advisory role at a top-tier / boutique Investment bank or in-house Corporate Finance role in a technology business
- Strong modelling and valuation skills. Ability to use M&A technical skills to direct M&A initiatives and engagements.
- Able to produce technically excellent written materials - prospectuses, credit committee, investment banking committee memos, client pitches
- Strong project management skills including personal and project time/task management expertise and reporting experience.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.