Auto req ID: 6903BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Can you embrace a challenging and changing environment?
Do you feel passionate about delivering a high-quality solution? If so, then we could be the place for you.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the global Architecture team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference. You're playing a crucial part in the success in driving the creation of solutions that defines Travelport Business & Technology strategies.
As a Senior Architect, your new role will involve…
- Ensure total alignment with product and delivery for assigned projects within a product portfolio that will have many technologies (both in terms of platforms and software) complexities and inter-dependencies impacting multiple business units and additionally customer segments.
- For any agreed scope of work, accountable for the development of the solution design in close consultation with partners and experts to an agreed set of business requirements.
- Alignment with Portfolio Management to establish, maintain and govern business cases and processes that facilitate the delivery of consistently high-quality results.
- Liaises effectively at a senior level with business, product and technical teams to analyse and evaluate technical, vendor, and resource requirements to drive successful architecture outcomes.
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and drives architecture standard methodologies
- Understands the complete architecture strategy and how the individual components integrate. Uses this knowledge to inform and influence alignment of senior internal and external partners and customers.
- Interact with and influence multiple work groups across the company at senior level, along with managing strategic vendors and partners.
- You are a self-motivator with the ability to work independently to accomplish specific goals and assignments.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, eager for a challenge and an individual who flourishes with partnering. All these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
What we’re looking for in you;
You demonstrate examples of successfully driving a portfolio of cross functional/business programs/projects. You have experience of a recognised architecture framework e.g. TOGAF and can apply architecture methodology enabling comprehensive business outcomes
Skills / Education
- You excel with excellent partner management and communication with ability to build professional Business and Design documentation, including a full range of Architecture framework artefacts.
- Expertise in Architectural methodologies, addressing business and technology concerns.
- You compare and contrast alternative architectures and are able to provide evidence for a fact-based decision on the best direction taking account of the strategy / roadmaps and financials/budget.
- TOGAF certified or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the real opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.