Auto req ID: 6626BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
As, Senior Business Analyst, you will have responsibility for managing relationships with key partners capturing complex business / non functional requirements and driving the translation of these into functional and technical requirements for/with application delivery teams.
- Establishes & maintains a positive relationship with appropriate level key partners. Participate and contribute to business client leadership meetings.
- Participates in short and medium term planning sessions with clients to improve business processes.
- Leads and champions change activities that are triggered/enabled by technology / process engineering (i.e., frequent communication to partners and ECS organisation about the change and the impact of the change, advocacy, mentoring, and mitigation of resistance to minimize disruption and achieve desired results from initiatives).
Strategy and Planning;
Applies knowledge of the business and related technology together with expertise of business analysis to elicit, analyse and document requirements and identify all inter-dependencies for one or more products/tools or suite/subset of tools/activities of internal business systems. Ensures alignment to established architectural road maps.
- Understand ECS roadmaps aligned to business domain strategy to achieve business objectives through the effective use of technology and business processes.
- Advises on options, risks, costs of end user products and services, business processes and system inter-dependencies.
Execution of planning, communications and team leadership;
- Partner closely with ECS colleagues for Application Development (build) and Service Delivery (run) to enable smooth execution of initiatives delivering end value to customers.
- Communicates with business leaders and project managers, and other partners to ensure awareness of progress, risks, and results.
- May act in a Team Lead capacity or play a lead mentoring role within a wider team of Business Analysts
- Responsible for communication of decisions, priorities and relevant project information to ECS and multi-functional employees regarding service requests, projects and initiatives. May support and or participate in formal reporting of project status..
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business partners & ECS from initial requirements to final implementation.
Key knowledge and proficiencies;
Business Function Knowledge: Involves the key players in identifying operating needs, issues and solutions. Proposes technical plans that are aligned with business objective.. Takes and leads actions to enhance business function standards and performance with the participation of business and technical partners.
Business Process Knowledge: Maps full business processes & designs operational process flow. Facilitates group input and drafts proposals for process improvements. Identifies resource implications. Implements process improvement recommendations within the context of overall business processes.
Communications for Results: Conducts discussions with and writes communications to all levels of colleagues and peer groups in ways that support troubleshooting and problem solving. Seeks and shares relevant information, opinions, and judgments. Handles conflict empathetically.
Information Seeking: Utilizes a variety of information and data sources pertaining to organizational and professional trends. Checks the source for omission and accuracy. Identifies the sources that are appropriate for specific types of information.
Building Relationships: Establishes and maintains networks and alliances. Shares information and readily determines who to go to for relevant information. Seeks assistance and feedback in the problem solving process. Partners with others to achieve expectations.
What’s in it for you?!
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.