Auto req ID: 7417BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport is the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for a role where you can get plugged in and prosper in a varied environment? Do you feel passionate about providing multiple executive support? If so, then we could be the place for you!
As The Security Operation Center Threat Lead you are primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response, performing threat management, threat modeling, identifying threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
Job profile components
- Lead Security Operations Center Team
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for SOC
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Understands BU role and responsibilities as they relate to TVP people, business and clients.
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (ArcSight)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in performing vendor management
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience with MS office with proficiency in Excel.
- 4+ years of SOC experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Network Security Engineering, or combination of experience and education
- Security Certifications desired
- Experience with planning and managing multiple projects or teams.
- Deep domain knowledge in at least one of the services/products and adjacent systems. Given depth and breadth of experience, is able to complete assignments very quickly.
- Able to review and recommend improvements to TVP SDLC, metrics and processes.
- Highly proficient in all phases of TVP SDLC and BU specific metrics and processes.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.