Auto req ID: 7464BR
Category: Commercial Operations
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Senior Director 1st Line Support and Vendor Management
You'll be responsible for developing and executing the vision, key business processes, strategies, infrastructure and talent to deliver outstanding 1st Line Operational & Vendor Management performance across C&MO.
A key leader with responsibilities for leading and executing a Global Supplier Relationship Management and Internal helpdesk management.
Overall accountability for Customer Experience and Cost to serve for the first level of ‘human’ support delivered to our customers. As such, key aspects include effective communication, inspirational leadership, and continuous improvement across teams which have a geographically diverse footprint and complex operating environment.
You'll align the departmental business goals with the goals and needs of customers. They will assess and recommend anticipated resources, partners, structure and process improvements to drive the experience of webchat, email, and telephony.
It is encouraged that 1st line will become a key differentiator in service and drive a competitive advantage, as such it will be critical to drive forward improvements in root cause resolution, AHT optimization, Knowledge Base (content & search), Webchat, and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- Develop strategies and work with both internal & external teams to improve Customer Experience
- Collaborate across departments to meet internal and external customer needs. Key functions of influence include Agency/Commercial, Product, Finance, and Technology
- Establish strategies, goals, tactics and operating procedures in support of business strategies and plans in collaboration with other leaders and key partners
- Provide strategic consulting and analytic perspective to executive management and key business partners on strategies, opportunities, and risks
- Utilise standard methodologies to deliver improved quality, service, delivery and cost
- Drive strategic cost optimization efforts through people, process improvements, contractual efficiencies and elimination of wasteful spending
- Implement procedures for reviewing supplier performance against contracted obligations/service levels and business expectations
Drive business execution and performance
- Manage vendors to ensure all contractual commitments and operational metrics are being met
- Facilitate governance meetings with senior partners to align vendors to strategic objectives and outcomes
- Drive continuous improvement from experience, product, operations, and technology perspectives to enable the benefit of expedited arrival with all the benefits that customers expect when requesting the support
- Set and measure critical metrics to report on performance with partners and leadership
- Develop a culture of high performing teams &continuous improvement.
- Monitor customer experience insights to identify experience issues and solve for/prevent recurrence of issues
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, use cases, product requirements/epics/stories to support development and address root cause
- Monitor operational performance with daily reports, monthly dashboards, and periodic partner reviews
- Lead and implement root cause analysis / User Experience programs and develop solutions which facilitate CX improvements and cost reduction (via call deflection and reduced AHT) on an ongoing basis
- Work across Global Customer Operations & Support to optimize the mix of internal & 3rd party support, identifying how technology can help optimize our service delivery model
What we're looking for in you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in operations management, business, finance or related field. MBA a plus.
- Professional experience of Resource Planning, Management Information, Outsourcing, and Operations management.
- Detailed success in delivering on strategic plans which have resulted in significant cost reductions and improvements in products, services and experiences.
- Able to work at every level of the organisation, from Team Members on the Shop-floor to Executives
- Strong budgeting/financial acumen with proven track record of managing P&L
What’s in it for you!
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the real opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.