Auto req ID: 6811BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you a Senior Front End Developer looking to work in fast paced agile role in which you will drive enterprise web solutions for our customers globally? if so, then we could be the place for you.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time as you will play a pivotal and crucial part in collaborating with a focused team of expert developers, testers & designers. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of Travelport Digital’s next generation of Angular web applications.
This Senior Front End Developer role will involve
- Develop, modify and implement creative and responsive client-side web applications (for global enterprise solutions)
- Build and implement feature & function rich enterprise level websites (transactions, user interactions etc.)
- Working with several internal teams on our SAFe train (our scaled agile framework of choice)
- Constantly research & identify new web technologies/trends to drive innovation, quality and a fresh outlook
- Migration from AngularJS to ReactJS
- 5+ years’ experience in web front end development required
- 4+ years’ experience in AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3 required
- Experienced with modern frontend tooling, including CSS pre-processors, build tools (e.g Webpack, Gulp), testing frameworks, transpilers and module loaders
- Experience integrating web apps with RESTful APIs.
- Experience migrating to React or strong interest with the React framework
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- We work in a fast paced, test driven agile development. Exposure to that environment would be beneficial
- Drive: You’re not someone that waits be told what to do. You’re to constantly coming up with small improvements or big new ideas, bringing the best solutions to life
- Creativity and curiosity: You’re passionate about seeing your changes some to life. You’re naturally curious and immersed in your work – constantly reading, researching, looking at the latest trends and trying out new technologies and approaches
- High attention to detail: You’re the person who spots the pixel out of place and more importantly, helps us fix it
- Growth: You want to mentor other developers and be one of the leaders of web technologies within the company.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.