Auto req ID: 6758BR
Category: Business Strategy
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Do you feel passionate about making a real difference to the business?
Are you looking to development yourself in a dedicated team and exciting environment?
If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Sales Enablement Senior Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
You are responsible global support of Travel Partners Sales organization through various business planning activities including provision of tools, and maintenance of key information sets. In doing this, increase global cohesion and consistency across all regions.
You can provide comprehensive plans, data and information to internal customers. The role is sales planning and effectiveness focused. You'll ensure that we are full sales pipelines, funnel management and forecasting. You'll also drive forward the sales reporting and effectiveness across the division through well-adapted process and sales improvements
In your new role as Senior Manager – Sales Enablement, you can look forward to;
- Support travel partner sales in the identification of product/functionality sales opportunities for specific partners
- Close working alongside Commercial Managers to understand their sales plans at a partner and portfolio level; also to ensure that standard methodology is developed on a globally consistent basis
- Close working with Product to understand functionality developments in the roadmap, to support the integration of those into Sales Planning
- You can track deals approved and contracted for participation / new functionality and when they go live
- Drive the revenue creation across all Travel Partner customer types to seek new adjacent opportunities
- Establish sales identification of needed new content for our agency customers and ensure a disciplined management of such content acquisition
- Establish elite sales processes and identify gaps in knowledge and process and work with the leadership to create plans to close
- Develop CRM usage that will assemble short term and medium-term sales plans
- You have ideally have worked with Seismic
- You'll take ownership for the AOS and ADA forms, including any further development of them, and correct any issues arising quickly
- Responsibility for Travel Partners implementation of OneCRM including CRM development
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, eager for a challenge and an individual who grows with partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
What we’re looking for in you;
- Degree level education, or equivalent qualification by experience
- Solid experience in revenue/yield management within the travel industry and ideally sales operations and process engineering within a Commercial environment
- Experience of working alongside and with product management, in running a sales organisation in the context of product roadmaps, and in providing feedback into the product organisation
- Ability to use a mix of fact-based information and relationship skills to influence at C-level as well as leading cross functional teams through direct & indirect reporting lines
- You can translate complex messages in a meaningful and accessible way
- You're a self-motivated, tenacious, a dedicated teammate and willing to accept change and adopt new ideas with a focus on contributing to the overall success of the customer, the team and the company.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.