Auto req ID: 6671BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for a position where you can lead the Enterprise and Account Based Marketing function?
Do you have experience driving commercial strategy through digital platforms and data?
Do you appreciate and have an interest in contemporary design, and genuinely enjoy implementing processes that help multiple teams to work smoothly together?
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop a global Enterprise and ABM program for a strong customer base and work with a large digital, regional and operations team to execute. If you are an experienced ABM marketer ready to own and deliver a new ABM and Enterprise strategy globally. then we could be the place for you.
As a Senior Marketing Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Customer and Marketing Organisation you will play a pivotal and crucial part in developing and executing ABM strategies that drive awareness, engagement and new wins of the Travelport’s Online Travel Agency (OTA) solutions among target customers, and ultimately building a global Enterprise approach across other verticals to support our growing sales organization.
You'll interact with some of the most renowned travel brands on the planet who are focused on delivering a personalised experience on every trip.
You will be surrounded by a talented team of marketers who are positioned to change how Travelport approaches a digitally-led marketing strategy directed at small, mid and enterprise-sized travel companies.
This dynamic role will involve…
- Developing Travelport’s ABM strategy, working closely with sales to implement ABM into account level plans
- Analyzing target accounts to determine optimal ABM campaign and tactic mix based on engagement
- Taking a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan
- Deploying marketing initiatives and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis, using various mediums including digital, events, paid and social media
- Developing and maintaining account profiles and target personas - develop account and contact level insights to enrich account ABM
- Working to track organization penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts, align marketing and sales in defining ABM targets
- Coordinating with other teams to operationalize ABM planning: salesforce tracking, new metrics generation: NPS, Coverage, Engagement, Reach, and Influence.
- Collaborating with the Agency Marketing team to create and gain consensus for go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing plays in alignment with global campaigns, product launches and new features
- Building and implement a paid media strategy for Enterprise Accounts including the management of budgets for IP-based paid media and 3rd-party/trade/affiliate channels
- Directing lead management, pipeline acceleration and user adoption processes with effective processes and a human touch
- Regularly evaluating and articulating post-campaign findings to provide actionable insights on channel performance, engagement trends, and improvement opportunities.
- Evaluating emerging ABM marketing technologies and recommend adoption where appropriate. Assess and explore new digital marketing opportunities and growth strategies.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will have previous experience working within a Marketing function, ideally running global communications campaigns
- Experience integrating ABM with the sales process at the organizational and account levels
- Will have hands on experience with marketing automation tools, preferably Eloqua/Marketo and Salesforce/Oracle CRM
- Will have previously used ABM tools such as Demandbase, Terminus or Engagio
- Should have previously been involved in driving leads and pipeline through earned and owned channels and paid media including Google and Paid Social channels
- Will demonstrate strong experience in inbound and content marketing
- Provide a deep understanding and ability to use the reporting functionality from marketing automation platforms and Google Analytics.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.q