Auto req ID: 6790BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
will build products for existing customers (Travel Partners and Travel Management Companies) as well as identify new customers in new markets worldwide.
- Define product vision, MVP, roadmap, and business case to support investment
- Translate high-level market requirements into epic level features, author acceptance criteria, and provide product acceptance to ensure market needs are met.
- Experience with Aha preferred! Jira is also effective.
- Ensure a value proposition canvas and a lean canvas are in place for all large features and initiatives.
- Deliver and maintain appropriate strategy of product roadmaps for internal and external consumption.
- Develop and monitor product investment budgets: cost budgeting and revenue goals.
- Deliver product information and demonstrations to internal and external partners.
- Balance new and existing products with both internal and external 3rd party development firms.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to mature concepts and ideas to identified insights and product realities.
- Interface with broader technology teams internally.
- Manage P&L responsibilities.
- Create business cases with payback periods and ROI. Driving the organization to move forward with this as revenue stream.
- Ability to be led and experience with leading a small team.
Come and join us! To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values:
- Be a player, not a spectator. You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me. We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple. We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow. You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
Your skills and experience:
- 5 years of end to end Senior Product Management experience within the area of Data Intelligence; launching products internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing and tracking a P&L.
- Leadership experience managing and driving the performance of teams, projects and products; with focus on strategy and roadmap.
- Expertise developing and facilitating presentations and product demos.
- Extensive Agile experience, with focus on SAFe. (Certification a plus.)
- Ability to create and grow new revenue stream.
- Travel industry experience, a plus.