Auto req ID: 6799BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you passionate about process improvement? Maybe you're looking to get out of the monthly finance cycle into a project focussed role? If so, then we could be the place for you.
Whether you are a Continuous Improvement Analyst, Finance Analyst, Project/Implementation Manager or even a Finance Business Partner, it doesn't matter. What matters is you, your aspirations & the adventure you can come & embark on with us.
As a Senior Project Analyst at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Finance Operations team, you will play a pivotal part in delivering on our global initiatives through implementations of two crucial projects.
You will be working closely with the Finance, Product and Commercial teams to support the successful delivery from a Finance perspective of projects.
This is not an ordinary finance or analysis role, it is focussed on continuous development and improvements and this is a chance to be at the forefront of a transformation journey.
This hugely dynamic role will involve…
- Partnering across different functions to successfully deliver related project landmarks, assisting in the design of processes, technical and people elements.
- You will be focusing on process improvement and change agenda to drive efficiency standard methodologies in the finance function.
- Challenging the normality & bringing people together to come up with the best solutions.
- Forming positive relationships across multiple teams to ensure finance and assurance related requirements for accurate and complete billing, payments and commissions are captured, clearly communicated, supported and issues/risks addressed.
- Establish and use internal and external networks to bring in fresh thinking and innovation.
- Lead the continuous development of New Distribution Capability/Airline Channel reporting requirements and critical metrics.
- Handle and liaise with key partners to raise awareness of issues and suggested solutions and gain business engagement.
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- You will have been involved in implementations of the new systems and/or processes.
- You have a background in Finance projects, implementations or as an analyst previously.
- You love continuous improvement.
- In your previous roles, you would have been exposed to a cross-functional environment.
- Problem-solving & thinking creatively are things you excel at.
- Excellent communicator comes to mind when we think of somebody that will enjoy this role.
- We have two UK sites, our Global HQ in Langley & the other in Swindon. Travel to Swindon will be required on adhoc occasions.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.