Auto req ID: 6508BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for develop yourself further within Product Marketing and Propositions? Do you feel passionate about the Customer? If so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Proposition Manager at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
About your new role & team;
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Proposition Team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in researching your customer segment, our current offerings and the gaps we have in our offering. In addition, you’ll conceive, test and build business cases proposals for new value propositions to be considered; work closely alongside product management, commercial and marketing teams to create and launch with impact and will ultimately be measured by the commercial success of Travelport in their customer segment.
You can look forward to being involved with…
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the customers jobs to be done, pains and gains in relation to the product portfolio
- Gain insight into customer use of the current product-set, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Deeply understand the competitive landscape for the product-set, maintaining and managing competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional partners and executing self-led research to determine Travelport’s relative product positioning
- Partner with Product Management team to distil key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and develop product messaging that differentiates Travelports products & services from others
- Accountable for the delivery of product content such as case studies, videos, battle cards and solution overviews
- Support the creation of product launch plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Create compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations
- Communicate the value of Travelports products and services to the sales & marketing team
- Partner with customer marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns, marketing website copy and support events
- Partner alongside Sales Effectiveness to develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales and decision process
- Confidently speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Drive awareness of product performance as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Partner with Sales and Marketing around the globe to facilitate feedback to support product management drive continuous improvement of portfolio
- Contribute to Travelport content and thought leadership
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
What we’re looking for in you;
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status