Auto req ID: 6306BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you searching for a role where you can work directly with a VOC platform? Eager to innovate & mentor? If so, Travelport could be the place for you.
You will take on a challenging yet rewarding position where you can bring to life the voice of Travelport customers using quantitative and verbal data gathered from feedback. This will empower our people at each touch point and to help us understand what an excellent experience is, in our customer’s eyes and what path we need to take to get there.
If you are passionate about understanding customers’ needs, the customer experience in general and feel confident enough to inspire our partners to embrace the voice of the customer…then we’d love to hear from you.
Team, Role & Accountabilities
The VOC team sits within the wider Customer Experience team which has been designed to bring together Voice of Customer, Market Intelligence and Customer Experience programs with the goal to lead Travelport on a journey to become a customer-centric business, generating greater value by offering experiences that our clients and their customers find essential in successful travel experiences.
You will join a newly established Voice of Customer team here, bringing your expertise in VOC platform operation, working with internal partners to build questionnaires that will capture relevant and actionable feedback from our customers.
You will also lead on dashboard design for key business areas helping to provide the insight to drive ongoing product & service improvement.
Reporting directly to the Senior Voice of Customer Experience Manager, you can (of course, once up to speed) expect to have the following responsibilities;
- You will be an evangelist for the transformational power of well-used feedback, educate internal and external partners to appreciate feedback as a core input to their plans and roadmaps, as well as a key performance indicator
- You will partner with senior leaders to design surveys and resulting dashboards that empower them to handle their business area in a customer-centric way.
- Consolidate insights from different sources/surveys to develop a detailed root cause view of customer niggles
- Support the introduction of new approaches to CX measurement as relevant or useful to the business
- You will collaborate with the other team members to embed the new platform and ways of working and continuously tune it to improve the robustness of insight
- Develop and share the customer story from insights, to increase employee empathy with our customers
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, we'll need you to embrace our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation
You have a purpose, the right mentality and positive behaviours; if you feel you possess these and the below, please do get in touch.
- Exposure to a ‘VOC platform’ or feedback platform is critical.
- Background in designing and conducting customer surveys/questionnaires & interviews.
- You will have exposure to setting up a multi-channel feedback program from either client or agency side.
- You should be excited by the prospect of partnering with senior leadership teams and other executives in the organisation.
- You possess a demonstrable ability to design and understand methodologies to deliver consistent insight.
- Global exposure
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.