Auto req ID: 7391BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Service Delivery Billing Analyst
You will help to provide support for users of Travelport billing systems &recipients of related data which generate payment instructions/documentation for suppliers and subscribers. You'll monitor and support development of the company's billing systems ensuring that data is processed correctly, customers are accurately billed and that revenues and commissions are accurately recorded and supported. This will include analysis and investigation of billing systems data to enable Finance/Commercial to respond to any supplier & subscriber billing or reporting queries that arise.
Work within broad guidelines to be able to implement required changes in the Billing Systems and liaise with the development team regarding system design, updates and improvements and associated testing. Assist with internal/external audits.
Ultimately will strive to be the domain expert in supplier and subscriber billing source data, including transaction data, developing an in depth knowledge of billing concepts and rules and how to interpret TPF Core system and non-Host data.
- Ensure that all operational support frameworks, processes both internal &external are identified, agreed, managed and satisfied.
- Identify and Drive improvements making it easier to do business with Travelport Global Infrastructure Services (GIS)
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of operational standards, help desk methodologies, technical trends and innovations in the industry
- Build strong working relationships with organizations to ensure service processes and procedures meet both internal and external customer expectations
- Meet directly with strategic customers and conduct virtual as well as face-to-face operational review meetings
- Third level customer concern for operational impacts (after Helpdesk and TSD) and Problem Management for customer impacting events
- Regular monitoring of Billing jobs to ensure daily/monthly processes complete successfully
- Carry out detailed analysis of Billing data to produce data files and reports by establishing knowledge of mainframe software packages
- Provide consultation and 2nd level support on all aspects of Supplier Billing and source data for Subscriber Billing
- Develop a full grasp of Billing Support data (BIDT) and Marketing Data (MIDT)
- Has training and basic knowledge of job function principles, theories and concepts to complete assignments of limited/supervised scope
What we're looking for in you:
- Experience of CRS distribution, gained through either an applicable airline, travel agency or GDS
- Practical experience supporting customer technology requirements
- An understand structure of database tables to accommodate complex pricing parameters
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills, able to apply logic to identify issues through data analysis/interrogation
- Attention to detail
- Expanded technical knowledge of transaction based systems, supporting open systems and infrastructure
- Expanded knowledge of ITIL principles and structure for Incident, Problem and Changes
- Operates with little to no supervision. Self-motivated, demonstrates a high -level of communication skills, multi-functional collaboration, problem solving and conflict resolution
- Willingness to perform routine tasks and learn the business
- Learns to use and apply principles and concepts within specialization/assigned activity.
- Interacts with supervisor and work group
- Part of small team of skilled, knowledgeable users
- The Travelport system, especially the Billing system, is very complex and the ability to understand and monitor all activity in an accurate and efficient manner is essential
What’s in it for you!
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the real opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.