As travel restarts, the industry now wants to know: where are people going, which destinations are recovering fastest, and how we can restore traveler confidence?
Our webinar on July 8 brought together speakers from Korean Air, Singapore Airlines, UOB Travel and Travelport to discuss trends on recovery and what the future looks like for travel in the APAC region.
The webinar covers:
- The impact of the crisis, on a global and regional scale
- Maintaining business continuity — how airlines and agencies have navigated uncertainty and are driving confidence in travel
- Trends emerging around recovery (domestic and international markets
- Data insights on search and booking patterns, traveler personas, and behaviors for the APAC region
- Building your recovery strategy and what capabilities you need for the coming months