Auto req ID: 6744BR
Kategorie: Sales & Business Development
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport.
As a Commercial Director at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Commercial team; you will play a pivotal and crucial part in the development and growth of Travelport’s largest North American based airline partners. The portfolio accounts for about $100m of Travelport’s total annual revenue. The incumbent will drive customer growth through the development of both traditional and non-traditional channels in-line with corporate plans, and with an emphasis on renewing customer contracts, growing share of business, identifying new opportunities across the customer’s enterprise, and securing new airline entrants within the market.
The Commercial Director position will involve…
- Identifies customer needs, then matches those needs to Travelport solutions that enhance Travelport’s value proposition and revenue growth
- Creates, implements, measures and reviews strategic and operational plans that drive business goals within their portfolio
- Maintains good relationships with high ranking individuals in key areas of the customer’s enterprise
- Expands and retains portfolio through ongoing excellent customer service and business consulting
- Serves as primary point-of-contact for all commercial matters, representing the organization to the customer and the customer to the organization
- Effectively engages and leverages resources as required across the enterprise, building co-operative and effective relationships with internal teams such as Product, Legal, Finance, Sales Ops and Marketing
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities to ensure a rich pipe-line
- Achieves forecast accuracy in line with + or – 15%
- Maintains complete and up to date Account plans as necessary, achieving buy-in for plans with the customer
- Proficient in CRM navigation, ensuring it is up to date and accurate at all times
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values:
- Be a player, not a spectator. You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me. We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple. We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow. You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
Your academic background, experience and skills will possess…
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year proven track record achieving against targets in a solutions-based selling role within the high-tech and/or travel industry.
- Excellent relationship management with success in developing and cultivating lasting customer relationships.
- Advanced analytical skills and experience working with complex pricing models.
- Proven experience negotiating complex contracts involving various intertwined commercial terms where the consequence of error is high.
- Gravitas to engage with and present to C-level executives in large, global airline organizations.
- Solid understanding of Travelport’s Products, Support & Services offerings, continually developing knowledge.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organization that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.