Auto req ID: 7218BR
Employee type: Intern - Full Time
Are you looking to gain valuable professional work experience in a global corporate environment? Travelport (voted as the 39th best medium-sized employer by Rate My Placement) is offering ambitious students like you the opportunity to undertake meaningful, rewarding and fun 13-month placements as part of your degree. Our inspiring culture, dynamic environment and great people will enable you to develop both personally and professionally.
At Travelport our interns always tell us how pleasantly surprised they are by the level of exposure and early responsibility they get. As an intern your team will rely upon you to apply your skills and offer solutions to projects that matter. You will be a fully-fledged team member right from the beginning.
Corporate Social Responsibility including involvement in sustainability initiatives will also play a fundamental part of your internship.
Last year’s interns raised an astonishing £13,000 for their chosen charities. Their fundraising activities included a Bake Sale, Tough Mudder, and a charity auction!
“I most enjoyed automating processes – making my team’s activities easier and faster” – Marketing Intern
For 2020 we are offering a variety of internships in our Customer & Marketing Organisation.
Based on your behaviours & personal attributes you will be placed into one of the the following teams:
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Business Administration Executive
- Communications Executive
Who is Travelport looking for?
- On track for a 2:1 or above in a relevant degree (Business, Management, Psychology, Marketing, Communications)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have great interpersonal and team working skills
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be self-starting, pro-active and have a motivated attitude
- Be able to work on several projects in parallel
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work at the global Headquarters of a $2bn US travel technology company
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation
- Free on-site secure parking
- Free shuttle bus from/to Slough Train station and Hatton Cross Tube station
- Subsidised restaurant on-site
- Discounted gym memberships and employee pricing for top brands
- Free health and travel insurance
- Subsidised social events
If you like what you have read so far we'd love to hear from you!
Applications close on 1st December. If you have been shortlisted for the next stage you will be notified no later than 10th January.
Assessment centre will take place late January/early February.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org