Auto req ID: 6954BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Are you looking for an exciting marketing operations role where you will that play a key role in leading change?
Do you want to be able to contribute to the growth in engagement and increased performance of digital channels?
Do you feel passionate about data, strive for a data centric role and help lead a business to be a data lead organisation?
If so, then we could be the place for you.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Global Marketing Team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in driving the organisation through change. We need a Marketing Ops person to make metrics and reporting an imperative role in what we do, by utilizing our existing data and Martech stack to help marketing deliver its goal and drive conversations and optimization around performance.
You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director, and your role will form a crucial part of the Leadership team. You will ideally be a marketing operations professional that is as equally technically talented as they are personable.
This dynamic role will involve…
Reporting and Analytics
- Partner with the BI team to be sure that all the marketing data is accurate and represented effectively in the dashboards
- Help turn data into actionable insight that drive performance driven conversations across marketing
- Create weekly and monthly reports for marketing
- Manage Google Analytics, tagging and tracking
- Manage DemandBase and build out dashboards
- Overall management of our marketing technology stack, including being responsible for the technical set up, upkeep, integration, training and contractual management of these tools
- Have a strong relationship with the tool providers and keep up to date with changes to the tools, new features and releases
Customer Data Stewardship
- Lead customer data improvement and acquisition projects.
- Build a single view of marketing customer data
- Manage the integrity of customer data and support the tracking and improvement of those quality metrics.
- Improve Travelport’s ability to segment customers and prospects based on number of parameters beyond basic demographic information
- Work closely with the SalesOps team to ensure good management and stewardship of CRM data
- Manage lead generation process including lead routing, sales enablement and integrity of data throughout the process for demand focused activity
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organisation.
- Will have experience as in Marketing Operations, Marketing Performance Lead or equivalent marketing agency experience
- Will demonstrate strong data, and analytics skills
- Will have a good understanding of the marketing mix in general and a proven track record of providing valuable reporting for the marketing organization
- Will be a data centric marketeer with fantastic partner management
- Will be articulate with a great team spirit
- Will ideally have experience in B2B essential, B2B technology even better
- Will have an understanding of a range of marketing tools: Google Analytics, Eloqua, DemandBase Drupal, CRM systems
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.