Auto req ID: 7121BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you passionate about collaborative working?
As the Program Manager, you're the key contact in the Experience pillar for the Product Planning function and ensure that you get the information and mentorship that they need from the right people on our team and that it is provided in a timely manner. You will also ensure that the content is of good quality and makes sense to Product/Commercial leadership.
You'll possess extensive skills in collaboration, planning, and issue resolution as well as project management expertise across the many organizational elements both within the team & across the larger organization.
You are the responsible role within the Product organization to assist the Product Managers with the key deliverables and planning required to effectively and efficiently lead our business.
- Collaborates between Product Managers and Product Launch Managers (Propositions/Marketing organizations) and other impacted operational areas including Release Train leadership teams, Finance, Legal, Technical delivery, Commercial, Delivery, and more.
- Key contact for all asks from Product Planning team into the Experience pillar
- Lead for IP20 budget planning
- Look to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team through the use of automation and tools.
- Establish metrics for measuring key program deliverables.
- Initiates and facilitates program status review meetings.
- Identifies and engages required resources to meet program and project requirements.
- Builds relationships through trust and credibility to gain agreement and alignment on goals and strategy
- Assists product management with the creation and dissemination of customer surveys.
- Instructs product managers on release governance and release methodology that guide product managers from product concept to general availability.
- Understands and utilizes Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) standard methodologies to facilitate software releases based on a sustainable cadence.
What we're looking for in you:
- Passionate about working well with Global teams
- Driven to deliver results
- Advanced level Powerpoint skills, we need you to portray key messages in a clear manner
- Product or Consulting background would be great
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and able to handle ambiguity
- Collaborative relationships without direct reporting lines across multiple corporate divisions
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.