Auto req ID: 6941BR
Kategorie: Commercial Operations
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you looking to build a career with Customer Research?
Are you passionate about using customer data to tell a story and improve processes?
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
You will join a recently established Voice of Customer team at Travelport. You will work closely and support the Senior Customer Experience Partner(s), Voice of Customer, in the design, delivery and maintenance of surveys and likewise for the underlying data sources utilized for survey invitations. You can also look forward to working directly with internal partners to design surveys to capture relevant and actionable feedback from our customers. Crafting dashboards for key business areas providing the insight to drive ongoing product/service or interaction improvement. You'll build a strong network of internal partners and partner with them to improve the impact of the voice of our customers in their relevant business area (including Customer Support, Product, Marketing, Commercial).
The new CX team brings together Voice of Customer, Market Intelligence and Customer Experience Programs with the goal to lead Travelport to become a customer centric business, generating greater value by offering propositions and experiences that our clients, and their clients (the traveler) find essential in successful travel experiences.
You will not only be a familiar with enterprise feedback/VOC but will also inspire business partners to embrace the voice of the customer and support them to form prioritized action plans. Equally they are comfortable engaging directly with customers in interview where required.
What you can look forward to getting involed with:
- Support the Senior Customer Experience Research Partners as they work with internal partners to design surveys and resulting dashboards that empower them to manage their business area in a customer centric way
- Maintain and track VOC project delivery plans
- Customer research admin including the extraction, cleaning and maintaining of customer contact details, survey design, loading and coding surveys into the enterprise feedback platform, translations, & administration of survey and analytical tools
- Consolidate insights from different sources/surveys to develop a detailed root cause view of customer challenges
- Supporting the Senior Customer Experience Research Partners with handling dashboard user queries from partners including access requirements
- Collaborate with the other team members to embed the new platform and ways of working
- Develop and share the customer story from insights, to increase employee empathy with our customers
- Treat internal colleagues as customers and embody the principles of Customer Experience in serving their needs: be an outstanding internal partner
What we're looking for in you:
- Experience in a market research role, either agency side or client side
- Experience using online survey tools, preferably Qualtrics
- Experience of using online survey tools (preferably Qualtrics) including crafting, programming and distributing surveys
- An understanding of methodologies required to deliver consistently robust insight
- Experience of sharing the customer story through a variety of means to a range of different partner at different levels in the organization
- Willingness to learn how to conduct customer interviews
- Experience of the travel industry is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of managing feedback to support a journey-based approach to customer experience design is helpful
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience of data manipulation, pivot tables.
- The environment is one of a complex and changing commercial and corporate nature in terms of both the industry and the Travelport organisation
- The position requires garnering timely insights and fast actions to enable product and management teams’ access to customer research for delivering pricing, product, and process improvements
- This position will have familiarity with research sources, survey methodology, including sampling methods, fieldwork management, and results analysis
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.