Auto req ID: 7137BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you looking to develop yourself further in Finance? if so, then we could be the place for you.
As a Senior Finance Analyst – Commercial Finance Decision Support at Travelport, you can thrive in the exciting world of Travel Tech.
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Finance team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in Assisting the Finance Director and supporting the MEA Air commerce team and Subscriber Sales team in all financial and commercial matters
This role will involve
- Assisting the Finance Director and supporting the MEA Air commerce team and Subscriber Sales team in all financial and commercial matters including:business case modelling & review; Deal builder (system) review and management; budgeting; forecasting and market support/commission related matters.
- Providing commercial analysis, modelling and advice for subscriber deals – TAI terms, payment terms, and other conditions. The nature of the deals will require a thorough understanding and evaluation of commercially and politically complex proposals for which there is no prescribed format and/or process.
- Data mining – you will be required to examine and analyze large database and be able to summarize it for decision making
- Provide commercial analysis, modelling and advise for airline deals within the framework of the business case, ensuring all subscriber activity is also accurately reflected
- Analyzing customer profitability and keeping informed on the pricing issues/changes impacting the region
- Working with the commercial managers to ensure business cases are submitted in an accurate and timely manner; deal builder system review and management
- Track deal status and performance
- Review contracts to ensure they are in line with approved deals, for SOX compliance
- Work with the FP&A team and commercial managers to collect input for the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for segments, revenue, FA, commission for ME region
Come and join us…
- To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
- Self starter with initiative and the ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Practical and proven experiences in an accounting environment
- Accounting qualification is preferred (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
- Requirement to be fully aware of current affairs, preferably those affecting the travel
- Good interpersonal skills, and an ability to tailor their approach to deal with different levels of management
- Strong team player demonstrating maximum flexibility
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment
- Adaptability to a fast moving and changing environment
- PC literacy requiring strong experience in Powerpoint & Excel. Hyperion & Oracle - beneficial
- Analytical, good at number
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.