Auto req ID: 7101BR
Employee type: Regular - Full Time
Are you a Billing/Accounts Receivable professional, interested in transformation & process improvement? Do you thrive off motivating and leading a team?
We have a rare opportunity for an innovative individual to join us on a 12-month fixed-term contract as Billing & Revenue team leader.
Travelport are the only true travel commerce platform in the world. We are specialist solution providers and are committed to building leading technology that makes the experience of buying and managing travel continually better for the global travel and tourism industry. Come and be part of our mission to make sure that every trip is powered by Travelport…
Role & Team
You will come on board at a truly exciting time, and as a leader in our Billing & Revenue function, you will help steer us through transition and change, whilst ensuring we still perform at the highest level.
This dynamic position will involve…
- Responsible for day to day management of the team and giving direction to achieve the required deadlines
- Ensuring that team members queries volumes and “days open” are kept to a minimum and/or within agreed SLA’s
- Closing of receivables during month-end for assigned sub-ledgers
- First approver for own team’s Revenue Journaling activity
- Revenue analysis review and timely completion for the team members ledgers
- Regular reviews with team to ensure all activities are being completed in accordance with the timetable
- Critical issues will be flagged to you
- Contact point for Auditors during quarterly/annual review in regions assigned to team members
- Become a Regional Billing expert to review the accurate recording and timely resolution of queries involving close liaison with the team, business units and end customers
Come and join us…
To ensure we achieve our goal, you will join us in embracing our core values;
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- Think we, not me; We are One Travelport, collaborating to succeed.
- Keep it simple; We’re straightforward and easy to do business with.
- Build for tomorrow; You will challenge the norm, aim high and lead change.
You’ll be an innovator, hardworking, accountable and solutions-focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such an ambitious and compelling organisation.
- Previous management/leadership experience.
- Billing, Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger background would be desirable.
- Embracing change is a critical component of the role.
- Motivational approach.
- A natural problem solver with enthusiasm to drive the team forward.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to get in touch.
What’s in it for you...
You will receive a competitive salary & benefits package accompanied by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.