DateAug 03 2019 - Aug 07 2019
GBTA Convention is the world’s largest corporate travel event, featuring 7,000+ attendees on an annual basis.
In 2019 the convention will showcase 400+ exhibiting companies, an agenda featuring 100+ education & professional development sessions and 7,000+ attendees representing over 50 countries. Join your peers in Chicago for The Business Travel Event of the Year® August 3 -7, 2019 as we build upon the successes created by the latest trends, changes and progressions in the industry
Executives on-site, who will talk about the transforming travel industry and changing customer expectations, reinvention of solutions to meet industry and technology requirements, and removing friction from every leg of the journey for a complete, personalized experience will include:
- Nick Dagg, SVP, Global Agency
- Vinny Campana, GVP of Travelport Enterprise Customer Group
- Simon Ferguson, Managing Director and President of Americas
- Maurita Baker, VP and GM, Canada
- Ross Vinograd, Head of Hotel, Car, and Digital Media Propositions
- Monday, August 5 at 8:45 am - “How IATA is Streamlining Air Retailing” with IATA
- Tuesday, August 6 at 9:45 am - “Blockchain – A Welcome Disruptor for the Hotel Industry” with IBM and BCD
To see demos of our latest solutions, including IBM Travel Manager, Blockchain, and Travelport Smartpoint, and meet with our partners like IBM, HotelZon and WhereTo, come by to our booth #4423. We look forward to seeing you there!
Travelport Media Contact:
Senior Manager, Corporate Communications, Americas
T +1 678-818-9675