Langley, U.K., May 28, 2019: Travelport, a leading travel commerce platform, announced today that it has now signed up over fifty agency customers across five continents to its Trip Assist white-label mobile app.
Travelport Worldwide Limited (NYSE: TVPT) (‘the Company’), a leading travel technology company, has today filed a Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q in respect of its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019. The Company will not hold an earnings conference call in respect of its financial results.
Travelport reveals fastest-growing destinations for UAE travelers ahead of the Arabian Travel Market
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Thursday 25 April, 2019: The countries that have seen the greatest growth in flight bookings from travelers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the last 12 months are Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh, according to analysis conducted by
Business travellers in the UAE now want agent advice, digital solutions AND hybrid support, according to new research
- 40 per cent feel recommendations from travel agents carry the greatest influence over their travel choices
- 64 per cent have used voice search when researching their next business trip
- 61 per cent have researched and booked their business trips entirely on their smartphone
- 62 per cent want hybrid support delivered through Live Chat functions
- 49 per cent like face-to-face conversations or phone calls with a person when travel is disrupted
Dubai, 16 April 2019 (Tuesday): Tech savvy business travellers in the United A
Hong Kong, April 15, 2019 (Monday): Travelport (NYSE:TVPT), a leading travel commerce platform, today announced a new agreement with Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) to promote the multi-modal connectivity services at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) to travel buyers in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Joint venture will combine Travelport’s leading global technology with Axess’ local expertise
- New joint venture will operate under the Travelport Axess brand in Japan
Travelport launches global campaign to encourage more support for airline passengers with intellectual disabilities
- Campaign allied to the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 targets greater use of the DPNA Special Service Request code1, used to alert airlines when a traveler has an intellectual or developmental disability and needs assistance
- Company discovered exceptionally low use of the code across the world in 2018
- Poll of travel agents revealed just 24% are aware the code exists
- Code awareness campaign set to reach more than 100,000 travel agents in over 30 countries
- Content to be displayed over 3.5 million times to travel agents
- IATA calls f