- Joint venture will combine Travelport’s leading global technology with Axess’ local expertise
- New joint venture will operate under the Travelport Axess brand in Japan
Travelport launches global campaign to encourage more support for airline passengers with intellectual disabilities
- Campaign allied to the Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 targets greater use of the DPNA Special Service Request code1, used to alert airlines when a traveler has an intellectual or developmental disability and needs assistance
- Company discovered exceptionally low use of the code across the world in 2018
- Poll of travel agents revealed just 24% are aware the code exists
- Code awareness campaign set to reach more than 100,000 travel agents in over 30 countries
- Content to be displayed over 3.5 million times to travel agents
- IATA calls f
ATLANTA, February 26, 2019: Travelport (NYSE:TVPT), a leading travel commerce platform, announced today that United Airlines will continue its long-standing relationship with Travelport into 2021 as part of a multi-year agreement. This agreement demonstrates a joint commitment to deliver customer support and solutions for the benefit of travelers and travel agents alike.
LANGLEY, U.K., February 22, 2019 — Travelport Worldwide Limited (NYSE: TVPT) today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2018.
Key Points (for full year 2018 unless stated otherwise)
· Net revenue increased 4% to $2,551 million, including Travel Commerce Platform revenue growth of 5% to $2,454 million
· Net income decreased 46% to $75 million; Adjusted EBITDA was flat at $590 million
ATLANTA, February 19, 2019: Travelport (NYSE: TVPT), a leading travel commerce platform, announced today that it has renewed its long-standing, successful partnership with BCD Travel. With this new agreement, Travelport Digital will continue to collaborate on BCD Travel’s digital traveler engagement solution, TripSource, making it the preferred way to manage all aspects of business travel.
LANGLEY, U.K., February 6, 2019: Travelport Worldwide Limited (NYSE: TVPT), a leading travel technology company, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2018 earnings results prior to the market opening on Friday, February 22, 2019. Further to the Company’s announcement on December 10, 2018 of an agreement to be acquired by affiliates of Siris Capital Group, LLC and Evergreen Coast Capital Corp., there will be no earnings conference call in respect of the Company’s earnings results.