Posted12th Jan, 2021
We’re hiring for an Account Manager to be based at our (super cool) Dublin offices in D2!
What does a great Account Manager @ Travelport do?
With a focus on the Small to Medium sized customer tier (SMB), you will effectively manage and grow our commercial relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and to win new business via the telephone. This role will be dedicated to our DACH market, and requires fluency in both German (Swiss German a big plus but not essential) & English. If you have previous sales experience that would be great- but we are also open to candidates who have customer service experience and are keen to start a career in Account Management/Inside Sales as full training will be provided!
We build innovative software solutions that have a global impact upon the lives of travelers and travel agents. As the partner of choice for travel’s game-changers, you’ll drive transformation and be part of a winning culture!
Who would prosper in this role?
- Fluent German & English speaker (other European languages a big plus)
- 3+ years Account Management/Inside Sales/Telesales/Customer Service experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, possessing a high degree of self-motivation, confidence, assertiveness and an ability to respond to rapidly changing environments.
- Engaging communications skill
- Strong achievement against sales targets
- Ability to value sell through identifying customer requirement and mapping to Travelport solutions
- A degree of commercial acumen and highly developed, proven business development skills
- Demonstrates excellent account/relationship management, having developed and cultivated lasting customer relationships
- Must be able to manage time effectively, work with minimum supervision and be a team player.
- Committed to excellence in Account Management, Sales and Customer Service, and must possess reserves of energy, enthusiasm and a positive approach.
- Integrity and honesty, a good level of business and commercial awareness.
As we evolve and grow as a business, so will you.
You will thrive within a collaborative and creative atmosphere where continuous learning and your commitment to making a difference are rewarded.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive basic salary (+ uncapped commission), & benefits package accompanied with the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and progressive organisation that cares about its people and promotes innovation.
Interested? We’d love for you to get in touch!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.